Pages

Monday 4 April 2016

The Resurrection

Lord today I experienced the resurrection many times:

When I didn’t want to go to school
but ended up having a great day of learning,
When I have to do my chores
but realised I was actually helping my family,
When I fight with my best friends
but then we made up and realised we needed one another,
When I have to pick up rubbish
but realised I am helping the environment,
When I have homework to do
but realised it helps me to get smarter.

Lord, the resurrection means more than coming back from the dead: it is having faith in each tomorrow.

Amen

1 comment:

  1. Well Done Faith! Your Resurrection Prayer was really interesting. I like the part where you explained how you fight with your best friends but realise you guys need each other. Keep up the Good Work!
    Fuatino.S

    ReplyDelete